Friday, January 14, 2011

Endless Shadow Play!



8-in-1! Eye Palette

SPECIAL - SAVE 33%!
Reg. $12.00
Sale $7.99

Jillian's Hot Pick: "The 8-in-1 is my versatile go-to compact. I keep it in my bag so I can play with color - highlighting during the day and adding darker accents for drama at night." - Jillian Dempsey, Hollywood insider and our Global Creative Color Director 1 palette, 8 shades...endless possibilities! Versatile shades from dark to light. Each palette includes both matte and shimmer shades, and a mirrored compact with 2 dual-ended applicators. .32 oz. total net wt. Mirrored compact includes see-through window on lid and 2 dual-ended applicators



Stop by my store often for the latest sales and new products! http://www.youravon.com/nsharpe4100
Please feel free to contact me at any time
MyAvonToday@yahoo.com



Remember, anyone ordering from me for the first time:
enter code FIRSTREP and get FREE SHIPPING!


0 comments:

 

My Avon Today Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada