Monday, October 11, 2010

Amazing Special Price on Fergie's New Outspoken Collection!



OUTSPOKEN by Fergie Fragrance Gift Collection
113-172


A $53 value!
$36.00


Exclusively for Avon! Outspoken is for the woman who needs no introduction. With her fearless confidence, she lets her true personality shine through. True to herself and her beliefs...she is Outspoken. Sexy. Fearless. Unexpected.


Say it like you mean it. Bold, daring and sexy. Express the real you and the world will listen. An outrageously bold expression of iced berry shockingly contrasted with ultra-feminine tuberose absolute and racy black leather. Gift collection includes:

Eau de Parfum Spray
1.7 fl. oz. A $28 value.

Perfumed Pendant
Silvertone with solid fragrance. .021 oz. net wt. Fabric cord adjusts, 16” to 30” L. A $15 value.

Body Lotion
6.7 fl. oz. A $10 value.

Gift Bag
Present your gift in stunning style.

Fergie chose Avon to collaborate on her first fragrance, a fearless mix of her bold expression and her ultra femininity. “I’m so excited to partner with Avon to develop my first-ever fragrance. I’m always seeking out new ways to express myself, and fragrance is the perfect opportunity to share my originality and confidence with my fans, and the Avon customer. I couldn’t be happier to be working with a brand with such a strong reputation for supporting women.” — Fergie - singer, musician and actress. Lead vocalist for award-winning music group, the Black Eyed Peas. Her solo album, The Dutchess, sold over 6 million copies worldwide.


Stop by my store often for the latest sales and new products! http://www.youravon.com/nsharpe4100
Please feel free to contact me at any time
MyAvonToday@yahoo.com



Remember, anyone ordering from me for the first time:
enter code FIRSTREP and get FREE SHIPPING!



You know you feel like sharing...Why not tweet it now?
TweetIt from HubSpot

0 comments:

 

My Avon Today Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada