Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Treat Yourself to Smooth Mineral Lipstick


Smooth Minerals Lipstick SPF 15

SPECIAL - SAVE 37%!
Reg. $8.00
Sale $4.99

Luminous, luxurious color…more gentle than the softest kiss. Apply one coat for a sheer, natural look. Apply two coats for more intense color and shine. Enhanced with our Mega Moisture Complex of nuturing shea butter and conditioning oils, Avon’s mineral lipstick helps to keep lips smooth. Dye-free. Preservative-free. .106 oz. net wt.





Available in these shades:

Apricot Glow 865-843
Bronze 867-850
Cranberry 865-240
Crystal Coral 867-827
Malted Mineral 867-846
Pink Quartz 859-875
Pinkberry 862-328
Plum Craze 859-860
Rose Garnet 865-126
Rumberry 865-130

Anyone who knows me knows this is my favorite line of Avon – the Smooth Minerals products. I wear the smooth minerals foundation, blush, translucent powder, and the lipstick. I am not a lipstick person but I LOVE this stuff – it goes on so smoothly and makes your lips feel soft and sensuous. This is an amazing product!


Stop by my store often for the latest sales and new products! http://www.youravon.com/nsharpe4100
Please feel free to contact me at any time
MyAvonToday@yahoo.com



Remember, anyone ordering from me for the first time:
enter code FIRSTREP and get FREE SHIPPING!

You know you feel like sharing...Why not tweet it now?
TweetIt from HubSpot

0 comments:

 

My Avon Today Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada