Saturday, January 30, 2010

Amazing New "Facelift" Product



ANEW CLINICAL Instant Face Lift
607-755

Powerful lifting, unbelievable speed without an appointment.
price: $28.00

With exclusive 3D InstaFirm Technology™—a powerful blend of active lifting ingredients. Ultra-silky after-feel. Apply after cleansing, then follow with your favorite SPF moisturizer. 1 fl. oz.Instantly 88% of women said their skin looked and felt lifted.*• 90% of women said skin looked and felt firmer.**After 3 Days• Skin looks and feels firmer.• Skin appears crease-free.• Skin feels smoother, looks rejuvenated.After 2 Weeks• Minimizes signs of visible sagging.*Results not comparable to professional procedures.**Based on women who expressed an opinion in a consumer-perception study.

I have actually started using this product this weekend – so far I really like it! It makes my skin feels great!



Stop by my store often for the latest sales and new products! http://www.youravon.com/nsharpe4100
Please feel free to contact me at any time
MyAvonToday@yahoo.com

Remember, anyone ordering from me for the first time:
enter code FIRSTREP and get FREE SHIPPING!

You know you feel like sharing...Why not tweet it now?
TweetIt from HubSpot




0 comments:

 

My Avon Today Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada