Saturday, October 24, 2009

My New Site is Now Open!!



Check out what's new in the world of Avon - I'm betting it's not the same old Avon you remember from years gone by. I'm a new rep - feel free to ask me anything!
Check out my new site and please check back often - there will be new offers, special sales, and surprises from time to time.
Also, follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Please check back often on the blog for weekly specials - just for you! You'll find the special of the week just under the Welcome message. Now, just in time for early holiday shopping, shipping is free! Go to my new site and when you finish shopping, enter the code FSANY and your shipping charges will magically disappear. Check it out - that's an offer that saves you time and money.
Why not tweet it now?
TweetIt from HubSpot

0 comments:

 

My Avon Today Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada